For every person having income more then basic exemption limit it is mandatory to file income tax return. ITR can be file with following simple steps .
Is it really hard to file ITR?…..No you can do it with following simple steps
- Login in into income tax site (https://portal.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html?lang=eng) if you are registered else register yourself before login by providing credentials like Pan, Full name, address, security questions, email, DOB, Phone number etc.(https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Registration/RegistrationHome.html).
- After login go in e-filing and select A.Y, form number like ITR 1, 4, 4S then select Mode of submission.
- fill the entire form with relevant details
- Preview the ITR before submission by clicking the preview and submit button.
- At the time of submission you may e-verify the return with help of a. Aadhar OTP B. Digital signature c. EVC from Bank a/c or d. EVC from demate account.
- If you are not able to e-verify with any of above ways you may choose to verify with 120 days from the date of submission of return.
- After successfully submission and e-verification you will get acknowledgment (in case you didn’t e- verify then you will ITR-V which you need to send Bangalore office.
for more assistant you may contact us.