Smita is a founding partner at SKGY. She has more than 5 years experience in accounting , taxation, statutory audit, internal audit, business consultancy.
Prior to joining SKGY, Smita was associated with a Mumbai based reputed Chartered Accountant firm as a Manager in accounting profile.
During her professional career of more than 5 years, she has served various industries and organization in the field of accounting, direct taxation, indirect taxation and audits. Her area of expertise are :
– Accounts finalization & financial reporting
– Tax planning and Tax management (Indian & UK Tax)
– VAT Compliance and VAT audit
– GST Compliance and GST audit
– Statutory audit of companies
– Service tax compliance
– Statutory audit of banking companies
– Statutory audit of insurance company
– Compliance with scrutiny and assessment procedures
Over the course of her professional career, Smita has focused on delivering engagements in the Banking, Financial institutions, Education institutions, transport industry and other service industries.
Background and Interests/Professional Affiliations:
Smita is a qualified an Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) and member of ICAI.